Wednesday, June 10, 2009

July 10th

We are MOVING... again! The Ross family will be relocating about 2 miles down the road. Yep... two miles.

We will be moving to another apartment complex that is about a 10 minute walk to my work! That's pretty neat... not as nice as working from home, but I'll take it. So as we get back on our feet, we'll be able to ditch a car (and a car payment!) and save some cash.

Tyler will have to start a new school and I'm sad to have to do that to him. He's a social little bug, so I'm sure that he will be okay. It will be a little tough at first. I really would love to keep him in the same school for his entire elementary career, but I don't see that being possible until we get ourselves a house.

The apartment complex is brand new with a beautiful pool and fitness center. They even have free yoga and Boot Camp work out classes. Now I have no reason to not start hitting the gym! We are currently on the 4th floor of a not so pretty building, and the new apartment is on the ground floor and it's, well, PRETTY! Ha ha ha. Looks aren't everything, I know. But this situation was different.

Ryan is still looking for work. Unfortunately, he did not make it into the LAPD. It's been a tough day for him as he's pretty down about it right now. But I think that it's a sign from someone that it just wasn't meant for our family. So say a prayer that he finds the right career for him. We love him so much and no one wants to see him struggle... Your wifey and kiddlets love you, Ryan! =)

Photography is picking up! I'm working on 2 wedding quotes right now. Hopefully something will solidify soon.

XOXO and I can't wait to be in Chicago in July!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Mike got laid off a month ago so things are in limbo for us as well. Good things come to those who wait!

 
template by suckmylolly.com