Thursday, April 10, 2008

Before I Go To Sleep...

As I was looking through my photos on the computer, my girlfriend Toni called. It was kinda funny because I was actually looking through photos from her wedding which feels like it was years ago. I was getting ready to do a little editing with my new software and the phone rang.


So this one is for you, Toni! It's BY FAR my favorite picture that I took that night. There are only a few times in all the years that we have been friends that I have seen that expression of PURE JOY and LOVE on your face! I'm glad that I captured it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melly Mel!
I'm so glad we had some time to talk last night! It was awesome. This is a great photo, I will send you a disk of our wedding pics too so you can see them all. Let me know if you have anymore good ones like this :) Oh, and here is the link:

http://pastorillotribe.blogspot.com/

Love you and talk to you soon :)

Unknown said...

Great Picture!

 
template by suckmylolly.com