Monday, June 18, 2007

We're here...adjusting.

So we made it to California...barely! It was a long trip, but the kids handled it great! Tyler had so much fun riding in the truck with his Grandpa Dan and his dad. Aislynn enjoyed Spongbob...a little too much. I think that I now have the entire DVD memorized.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!

Ahhhhhh, yes. No need for the Ipod to keep me going. By the time we got to Utah, I was seeing Patrick running amongst the red rocks.

The move-in went well. I really thought that we dismissed a lot of our belongings. But as we moved in box after box after box, we slowly realized that we were running out of space. Most of the packing has been done. We weren't able to take Mr. Yippy with us, so we have to move again to another "pet-friendly" apartment (in the same complex) once one becomes available. Eeeeeeeeeek.....

We've been to the pool a few times and Tyler is quite the little fish. He was a little hesitant of the water at first, but Ryan told me yesterday that he was jumping into the pool by himself!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com