Friday, February 22, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures... And a prayer request!


This is THE BEST picture that I have ever taken. Great focus, great boke (background blur).



I've read so much over the last year about taking better pictures and I'm really working with the manual controls of the camera to get better pictures. I'm now really starting to work with the software to sharpen up and enhance the pictures. Lots of fun, but time consuming. It's one of my FAVORITE things...







Look at the excitement!

Aislynn's new BARBIE bike!!! Mommy and her little girl...





Tyler being "Tyler"!








My friend Rachel just had a beautiful baby boy yesterday. He is currently in the hospital due to some breathing difficulties. Can you all please keep Rachel, little Killian, and the rest of the Dryer family in your thoughts and prayers? Killian is looking better and he hopefully will be able to come home soon.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com